Confused About Having Your Car Repaired?
Repair cost seem too high?
Feeling ripped off?
Not sure your last repair was really necessary?
With Today's Repair Costs Skyrocketing...Who Can You Trust?
Today's cars are more difficult to work on and understand, and it's more important than ever to choose the right shop. How do you choose the right repair shop? Can you trust them? If you choose a shop and they recommend repairs, how can you protect yourself from being ripped off?
Owners Joe & Pat Evans
Hi, my name is Joe Evans, and my wife Pat and I are owners of Evans Automotive. Have you been looking for a repair shop that will care for your family car or truck as much as you do? You've found them! Evans Automotive has been family owned and operated since 1972.
Personable, Family Service
We respect that the second most costly posession after your home, that transports the most precious cargo, deserves the best. We take every step to make sure every service, from oil change to engine change, will be done right, with courtesy and respect.
What You Can Expect:
• Your vehicle fixed right
• Prompt service
• Personable, friendly customer service
• Honesty and respect
• Quality work and quality parts
• We'll explain your needed repairs so you understand fully.
• Family owned for over 35 years
5 Reason to Choose Evans
1. We'll only fix what is necessary! We'll NEVER pressure you into getting additional work done.
2. 24 month/24,000 mile warranty on all work performed.
3. We use only the latest in diagnostic equipment to make sure your problem is fixed right THE FIRST TIME!
4. We'll pick up & drop off your car for you. We want to make getting your vehicle repaired as convenient as possible.
5. All our mechanics are qualified and certified to make sure you get the highest quality repairs possible.
24 Months or 24,000 Miles.
We stand behind our work.
You're covered with us while you're on the road.
If you're more than 25 miles from here and experience a mechanical issue or if you need roadside assistance, call toll free, 1-855-646-1423. You'll be referred to a repair facility near you from among more than 35,000 facilities within North America, and we'll cover the repair cost*. If you're within 25 miles of here, contact us for service
In addition to 24-Hour Roadside Assistance, you're covered for the following work we performed*:
o Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems
o Brake system
o Engine cooling system
o Electrical system, including the starting and charging systems
o Engine performance, drivability services and repair
o Exhaust system
o Fuel system
o Ignition system
o Electronic engine management system and on-board computer systems(engine, brake and suspension computers)
o Cruise control system
o Steering/suspension system, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts
o Certain exclusions apply, please see program guide
* This limited warranty only covers issues related to repairs and services performed previously at this location within 12 months or 12,000 miles. Additional terms & conditions apply for roadside assistance, see program terms